Friday, March 28, 2014

Results for the 2014 Winter Reading Club's "My Favorite Dr. Seuss Book Is..."

We had a total of 295 votes! 

Green Eggs and Ham - 60 votes
The Cat in the Hat- 51 votes
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish- 38 votes
The Lorax - 22 votes
The Foot Book - 10 votes
Fox in Socks - 10 votes
How the Grinch Stole Christmas- 10 votes
Hop on Pop - 7 votes
There's a Wocket in My Pocket - 7 votes
Wacky Wednesday - 6 votes
Horton Hatches the Egg - 5 votes
500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins - 4 votes
Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book - 3 votes
If I Ran the Circus - 3 votes
The Cat in the Hat Comes Back - 2 votes
Horton Hears a Who!- 2 votes
Oh, The Places You'll Go! - 2 votes
Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories - 2 votes
Butter Battle - 1 votes
Cat's Quizzer: Are You Smarter Than the Cat in the Hat? - 1 vote
Daisy-Head Mayzie - 1 vote
Dr. Seuss's ABC - 1 votes
Great Day for Up - 1 votes
Happy Birthday to You! - 1 vote
If I Ran the Zoo - 1 vote
And to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street - 1 vote
My Many Colored Days - 1 vote
Oh Say Can You Say? - 1 vote
On Beyond Zebra - 1 vote
Please Try to Remember the First of Octember - 1 vote
Six by Seuss - 1 votes
Ten Apples Up on Top - 1 vote
Thidwick the Big-Hearted Moose- 1 vote
What Was I Scared Of? - 1 vote


And books not written by Dr. Seuss, but are part of the I Can Read All By Myself Beginner Reader Series:
Are You My Mother?, by P.D. Eastman- 3 votes
The Belly Book, by Joe Harris - 1 vote
Digging-est Dog - 2 votes
Go Dog Go!, by P.D. Eastman - 3 votes
Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb, by Al Perkins - 2 vote
There's a Map on My Lap, by Tish Rabe - 1 vote

No comments:

Post a Comment